The judges for the 2012 World Fantasy Awards have just been announced; for those of you who are attending WFC 2012 in Toronto, or attended last year in San Diego, or in 2010 in Columbus, Ohio, and who might be nominating works for this year’s WFA, following is a list of my eligible fiction published in 2011, should you feel so inclined to do me the honor of placing any of it on your ballot:
- Red Dot Irreal, Math Paper Press (collection)
- “Bogeymen,” Subterranean Magazine no. 8 (novella) (rep. in Red Dot Irreal)
- “Coast,” Coast (short fiction) (rep. in Red Dot Irreal)
- “Dragging the Frame,” Red Dot Irreal (short fiction)
- “Ikan Berbudi (Wise Fish),” Red Dot Irreal (short fiction)
- “Kopi Luwak,” Red Dot Irreal (short fiction)
- “Strange Mammals,” Zouch Magazine & Miscellany (short fiction)
- “Taxi Ride,” Quarterly Literary Review Singapore (short fiction) (rep. in Red Dot Irreal)
So it appears that the overwhelming majority of my fiction published last year was also reprinted in Red Dot Irreal, or saw publication in the collection for the first time; the only outlier is “Strange Mammals,” which can be read online for free.
So, that said, if you are a WFC attending or supporting member for 2010, 2011, and/or 2012, and can email me proof of your membership, I’ll send you a coupon code so that you can download the DRM-free ebook version of Red Dot Irreal for your nominating consideration. Offer expires on June 1, 2012, when WFA nominations are due.