I was remarkably productive this week, to my surprise and delight. Here’s what I did.
1. A big chunk of novel revisions for A Fickle and Restless Weapon. These had been weighing on me for a long time, so it was great to finally get some progress done on them.
2. Proof the layout for LONTAR #1, which looks great.
3. Proof the layout for Embracing the Strange, which is also looks great.
4. Query an artist friend about possibly collaborating on a graphic novel.
5. Write a piece for the “nasi lemak” issue of Twenty-Four Flavours.
6. Turn in the manuscript of Strange Mammals to Keith at Infinity Plus Books.
7. Organize a microfiction collection (which I probably won’t be done writing until late next year, but it was still fun to start putting it together).
I also got some really great news that I can’t share, because it’s not official just yet, but hopefully soon.